Group Therapy Services
The Social Communication Connection is proud to offer a wide variety of program options for preschoolers with challenges in social communication, language, and play skills.
For a complete listing of our Spring 2020 group services in a handy dandy printable format, click here!
- Wee Builders: A classroom-based program for early verbal communicators, focusing on developing language, social communication, and play skills within a small group environment.
- Building Blocks: A Small Group Social Communication Program for 3- to 5-year old children targeting developing language, joint play, and social skills.
- Bridge Builders 1: For highly verbal 3- to 4-year old children who are looking to grow their play and social skills with peers!
- Bridge Builders 2: For highly verbal 5- to 6-year old children who are looking to gain the social skills necessary to be socially successful in kindergarten!
- Girls’ Afternoon Out: A small group social skills program for highly verbal 3- to 5-year old little girls. This program was developed with the unique social and play needs of little girls in mind, and will facilitate emotional regulation, social cognitive, social communication, and collaborative symbolic play skills.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.